The hunter merges with his surroundings, and cannot be seen unless he attacks.
|Discipline level: 9|
|Character level: 17|
|Affects: SelfCasting time: 4.5sCooldown time: 120sGlobal Cooldown: Short|
|Power level||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
One of the hunter's trademark spells. In high level, this skill allows them to remain hidden very long, and use very effective surprise moves. This is also the best escaping spell in the game. All these traits also make Camouflage hated by other classes, since hunters can choose battles and retreat if it's going bad. Note that Reveal can remove a Camouflage or Stalker Surroundings buff on enemies in the target area. In addition, hunters take damage from area of effect attacks while invisible, but they will not lose invisibility if they take damage, and the damage will not be shown in the combat log until invisibility ends.
This spell can be recognized easily, the hunter will vanish completely. Players will lose selection on him, and wont be able to click him or see his name. If no other enemies are near, this spell might be confused with Stalker Surroundings.
The hunter will lose their pet after casting Camouflage.
- Version 1.6.3 (2010/9/21): Speed debuff removed. More powers can now be cast under the effect of Camouflage. Allies under the effect are now visible. Pet is now dismissed upon cast.
- Version 1.0.5 (2009/4/7): Piercing damage bonus added.
- Version 0.9.33 (2009/7/15): All attacks, including resisted and evaded attacks, now cancel the casting of Camouflage.
- Version 0.9.29 (2008/3/10): Enemy Surveillance and Track Realm Enemy can now be cast under the effect of Camouflage.
- Version 0.9.28 (2008/2/26): Duration increased significantly. Casting time increased significantly. Movement speed penalty reduced on levels 2 to 5. Receiving damage now interrupts the casting of this power. The pet now hides with the hunter.